Camera / Video Shutter Release Multi-Media Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Remote Control for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac Book or Android Devices - Deluxe Edition
Buy qty 2 get each for $54.95USD
Buy qty 3 get each for $49.95USD
Buy qty 4 get each for $44.95USD
- 30+ foot Bluetooth 3.0 HID Wireless Opertiang Distance
- CR-2025 Batteries Included
- Comaptible with: iPhone, iPad & other iOS compatible devices (iPod, iMac, Macbook Air, Mac mini, etc.) also Android Phones and Tablets that support Bluetooth HID
- Media playback controls include play/pause, fast forward/rewind, volume up/down, mute
- Take pictures and video using camera without leaving yourself out and eliminate any instability or shaking
- Powers with two CR-2025 coin cell batteries and boasts up to 6 months battery life.
Compact and lightweight, it is the ultimate multi-media companion for your Bluetooth iOS device. Enjoy the convenience of controlling your iPhone or iPad media wirelessly whether it is connected to your TV, dock station or car stereo.
Multi Media Remote Control
Connected to your TV, a dock station or car stereo you can, play, pause, forward, rewind and mute or adjust the volume of music or video content on your iPhone or iPad from upto 33 ft. away.
Supports Bluetooth 3.0 HID, Class II profile. It is compatible with: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini.
Thanks to the Home button on the Remote, you do not need to reach your iPhone to activate Siri while you are driving or jogging. Just long press the Home button on the remote and it works.
Camera Remote Shutter
The volume up button will trigger the Camera to take a photo just like a camera remote control or video remote control. This means you can place the iPhone on a tripod or stand, and snap a blur-free shot. The remote is also perfect for group shots, where you can be included!!
6 Months Battery Life
Powers with two CR-2025 coin cell batteries and boasts up to 6 months battery life.
Presentation Remote works with Keynote on Bluetooth enabled Mac computers. You can start the presentation with play button, and go to next and previous slides with forward and rewind buttons.
Write a customer product reviewYour Name:
Your Review Title:
*Note: HTML is not supported here!
Your Star Rating:1 Star 5 Star
Enter the code in the box below to continue:
*Note: Your review will not be posted live until we check that you've made a verfied purchase of this product.